Remington 597 HB
The fastest, smoothest, slickest, most advanced rimfire rifle you've ever put a shoulder to. And the rate it zips out rounds is rivaled only by the speed of its advancement. Not only that, the Model 597 continues to lead in autoloading rimfire out-of-the-box accuracy and reliability.
The Model 597 Heavy Barrel has a 16 1/2" heavy-contour barrel and a rugged synthetic stock.
- Bolt-guidance system features twin, tool-steel guide rails
- Sear and hammer are Teflon®/nickel-plated for crisp, smooth trigger pull
- Patented drop-out staggered-stack, detachable, 10-shot metal box magazine
- Last-shot “hold open” bolt for added safety
- Unique attachment system rigidly joins barrel to receiver for perfect alignment and enhanced accuracy
- 16 1⁄2" Heavy-Contour carbon steel barrel
- Matte OD Green Stock
- Scope rail installed